So, all of that was incredibly premature (I bet you all thought that when you read it).

The second interview was today, and I actually thought it went well. I know that they are interviewing more people, and I should hear by next Wednesday. I thought it went much better than the first one, but who knows what they thought? They obviously thought that the first one was better than I did. So, I shall wait and see.

Didn’t hear back from the temp agency about the hospital position. Seriously. This is the second time that they have done this. I am expecting to get a call tomorrow, and have them tell me that I can give one day notice and I need to start on Monday. Honestly, if they do that, I am not sure what I will say. I really want it (especially if I am not offered the ED job) but 1 day notice? My employer may fire me when I quit (they’ve done that before) but they may not, and may expect me to give two weeks, and I really don’t want to give less than a week. But, they haven’t called so no need to worry yet, right?

Knitting night tonight, got a lot done on my sleeve–I can’t wait to have it done! Hopefully I will get it finished this weekend. And then on to blocking.